Updated on 06/16/2020:
The VC Testing Center is now offering remote TSI Assessment testing as well as in person testing at our Testing Center. If you have any questions about the options available to you, contact the Testing Center at (361) 582-2589 or TestingCenter@VictoriaCollege.edu.
The Testing Center will be closed on Fridays and Saturdays during the summer sessions and will not be offering 4:30 p.m. or 6 pm testing Monday-Thursday.
A valid, current photo I.D. is required for all testing (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Tribal ID, or a State/National/Province ID)
How To Schedule TSI Assessment
TSI Assessment: $12
TSI Assessment Retake: $12
TSI Registration Instructions:
- View the TSI video. This is the mandatory Pre-Assessment Activity.
- Visit Appointment Plus and log in if you already have an account or create an account if you are new.
- Scroll down and choose the TSI Assessment from the Select Exam drop down box.
- Scroll down and click the blue hyperlinked date that you would like to take the exam (If the date is not blue, there are no more seats left on that testing date)
- Read the information for your test, complete any required information and then click Continue.
- Look for the green check mark and the message, "Your appointment has been confirmed!" and click the Print Confirmation button.
Note: If paying with cash, check, money order, or third party payment, please go to the Payments Center (Building #8 on VC's Campus Map).
Tip: Any tests taken at the Testing Center, with the exceptions of SAT and ACT will be scheduled through this online system. Be sure to remember your username and password so next time you can login as a Returning User.